PROGRESS REPORT

Month #11 - AS OF September 28th, 2008

Prints Sold: 1905

Total Raised: $2680

Total Participants: 108

Farthest Degree of Separation: 3

Top Selling Print: #13 - View From The Pit, 47 sold

Farthest Distance: Sedgwick, Maine

Note: These figures are based on 4x6 prints purchased, and do not reflect responses by email alone.


THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!

To all of you who have participated so far...thank you so much!  I have been surprised, touched, moved to tears, and even laughed out loud by both your emails and letters accompanying your orders! The stories of how we are connected and how each of you learned about the project are very important to me, so keep sending them!  I look forward to updating you as this journey unfolds. From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU!   ---Melanie bess

YOUR RESPONSES and WORDS FROM ME... BELOW

February 7, 2008

A SUCCESSFUL FIRST SHOW

Sorry it has taken me over a week to express my gratitude to everyone who came out to my first print show in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  I suppose one of the reasons is I have already scheduled a second show for this Tuesday while I am down in Santa Barbara visiting friends, and so I have been busy putting that together.  Despite the snowy, cold weather and horrible road conditions, several people came!  Thank you all so much!!  I sold almost 50 prints that night!  The show will remain up until the end of February, so if you weren't able to make it, stop by Calypsos and check it out!  I have never had 120 images of mine up on the wall, so thank you for that first and the really encouraging sight it was!  Here are a few pictures of the show, along with my local family supporters...my sister Jennifer, her husband Jeremy, Jeremy's brother Brent and his wife Sheila!  Oh, and one lovely gift from a faithful Droolin Dog customer...a bottle of local wine creatively adorned with some $2 bills, thanks Lonnie!

No comments: